I have been practicing for over 25 years in the field of Cognitive Behavioral Psychology working predominantly with families, children, teens and young adults. I utilize a family-centered and solution focused model in which I consider family history and family involvement to be very important. Families can be a resource to understanding issues and in moving towards healthier and happier family system of support. All people are interconnected, and those connections are important to understanding who we are and how to move forward.
I specialize in working with young adults, teens and students with AD/HD, anxiety, or depression while offering a number of support services to families.
- Therapy may include the following practices:
- Mindfulness Based Activitites
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Internal Family Systems work
- Child/Person Centered Therapy
- Directive Play Therapy
- Expressive Therapy Activities such as Yoga, Qigong, Art