I do not provide emergency services and am not a part of a clinic that provides psychiatric or emergency follow-up to my psychotherapy practice.
If you should experience a need for emergency services the following are available:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: call or text messaging available. https://g.co/kgs/t1kcd8 or 1-800-273-8255
- Sheppard Pratt Crisis Walk-In Clinic: 410-938-5302
This Clinic is located in the Admissions suite of the Weinberg Bldg. on the S-P campus located at 6501 N. Charles St. in Baltimore, MD. Open until 9 pm weekdays and 5 pm on Saturdays, closed Sundays.
- John’s Hopkins has a Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatient Unit
- Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital Pediatric Psychiatry works with children thru adolescents and has a continuum of care
Mobile Response Teams will respond to crisis situations in homes and provide assessment and transportation of individual if necessary to obtain mental health services:
- BCCRS: Baltimore County Crisis Response System: 410-931-2214
- BCRI: Baltimore (City) Crisis Response:
410-433-5255 (E. Fayette St.)
410-685-2363 (N. Howard St.)